Warning: This part is intended for use on racing vehicles that are used exclusively for competition in closed-course racing events.
The MADS SMARTY S-67 is a high-performance diesel engine tuner, Smarty is undoubtedly one of the best in the entire Dodge Cummins community. It delivers a perfect combination of power and drivability giving it an undisputed edge over the other competitors in the market.
- Ten Different Catcher Performance Levels
- ABS Tire Height Updates In Just a Few Seconds
- Built-in USB For Simple Updates From Internet
- Programmable Parameters For Fine Tuning
- Works Organically And Reliably With Your OEM Hardware
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes In Plain Text
- Programmable Speed Limiter Up To 250 Mph
- Power On Demand Provides Shift On The Fly Ability
- Manual High Idle Enabled In All Software Modules
- Shift-On The Fly Not Yet Available For 2010+
- Unlike The Smarty S06 For The 5.9l, The Smarty S67 Is Not Untraceable
Easy Tuning According To Need
MADS SMARTY S-67 allows you to tune your vehicle into mild-economy mode or a tire-smoking behemoth. Besides the sheer performance benefits, an added perk is the ease and speed of programming your truck.
Catcher Software Levels
CaTCHER software comes with 10 levels of adjustment modules. Zero level module provides half of the stock power and consecutively every module adds a predefined horsepower bump culminating to 170 hp on module nine.
Even-numbered software modules without timing can be used for stacking with other aftermarket power adding devices whereas odd-numbered levels adjust timing and are not advised to be used/stacked with other tuners.
Torque Management Feature
The horsepower settings (except level zero setting) have a modified Torque management feature. It also comes loaded with a "save limit" for protecting your vehicle's drivetrain against damage.
Simple Plug And Play Installation
You just need to plug the cord into the OBDII diagnostic port under your dash, follow the on-screen prompts and in a matter of minutes, you're ready to roll.
Pre-installed Boost Fooler
The CaTCHER software comes loaded with Boost Fooler feature, which allows you to get more turbo boost by bypassing the stock set boost limit and ECU error codes.
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a modified “Torque management” ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With “Safe” I mean safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 6 : 130 hp increase, no added timing ***
- SW # 7 : 130 hp increase, with added timing
- SW # 8 : 170 hp increase, no added timing *** °°°
- SW # 9 : 170 hp increase, with added timing °°°
°°° Do not use for prolonged high speed runs! Speeds exceeding approx 105 MPH can result in high exhaust gas temperatures and damage the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) !!!
*** All even numbered softwares (2-4-6-8) without timing are to be used for stacking with other after market power adding devices that also add their own timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd numbered softwares (1-3-5-7-9).Severe engine damage will result !!!
Tested on stock trucks on our in house Dyno Dinamics Twin Retarder Dyno.
Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock…
We checked the “baseline” ( the stock truck hp at the rear wheels ) twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above declared hp numbers are all rounded down to the closest number. For example the 90 hp file actually did 96 hp. That’s a 90 hp software for me, not a 100. The 170 hp was 176.
What’s in the Box
- Obd-ii Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Smarty S-67 Module